🎁 TO PURCHASE THIS COURSE AS A GIFT FOR A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER, PLEASE ENTER THEIR EMAIL IN THAT FIELD!
Introduction to Regenerative Gardening. The practice of gardening is a story of human ingenuity and connection to the land. The cultural techniques passed down from generation to generation can be witnessed in seed swaps, seed saving, and the sharing of triumphant successes and dismal failures associated with growing food or flowers. In this course, take part in a beginner’s gardening journey to learn the basic skills, tools, practices, and knowledge required to grow in any space, container, or climate. All levels are welcome.
What you'll get:
- An 8-module program with more than 8 hours of content including lectures, exercises, expert interviews, “challenges,” and a highly curated reading and resources list.
- A professional slide deck to use for future educational talks or speaking engagements
- Access to a worldwide soil health community of like-minded and inspired gardners from all over the world
- Monthly webinars to connect with the KTG team, your fellow soil advocates, and experts
- Lifetime access to all course content, exercises, action links, and Kiss the Ground's Resource Library