Enroll Now - Start Anytime
The practice of gardening is a story of human ingenuity and connection to the land. The cultural techniques passed down from generation to generation can be witnessed in seed swaps, seed saving, and the sharing of triumphant successes and dismal failures associated with growing food or flowers. In this Introduction to Regenerative Gardening course, take part in a beginner’s gardening journey to learn the basic skills, tools, practices, and knowledge required to grow in any space, container, or climate. All levels are welcome.
Interested in a more advanced course? Check out our Advanced Regenerative Gardening course.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Tashanda Giles-Jones, the course designer and teacher, will guide you through the material that features community leaders and guests with expertise in gardening, composting, regeneration, policy, and more. What you'll get:
- An 8-module program with more than 8 hours of content including lectures, exercises, expert interviews, “challenges,” and a highly curated reading and resources list
- Access to a worldwide soil health community of like-minded and inspired gardeners from all over the world
- Lifetime access to all course content, exercises, action links, and Kiss the Ground's Resource Library
Kiss the Ground's evergreen online courses are hosted on Kajabi, a virtual learning platform. Upon enrolling for this self-paced course, you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to get started and set up your account.
🎁 TO PURCHASE THIS COURSE AS A GIFT FOR A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER, PLEASE ENTER THEIR NAME AND EMAIL AT CHECKOUT!
SCHOLARSHIPS & DISCOUNTS
- We currently offer partial scholarships to support farmers, teachers, students, veterans, and those who either currently or traditionally have a higher barrier of entry to this education, whether due to economic or systemic disparity. Apply for a scholarship here.
- Learn about our bulk sale discounts for groups of 20+ here.