(This offer includes two things: lifelong access to our evergreen Soil Advocate Training course and enrollment in the Live Cohort starting September 22, 2022. Already own the course? Add on the cohort here!)
September 22 - November 17
There's still time to join us for our upcoming Soil Advocate Training Live Cohort - enrollment is open until Friday, September 30! Led by Finian Makepeace and Don Smith, the live cohort offers students enrolled in Soil Advocate Training a chance to join in a live, weekly virtual class to dive into the course material together and practice techniques to advocate for healthy soil. Our teachers and students will engage in a collaborative learning environment to explore the key solutions available through soil regeneration and learn how to use these concepts to create real impact and inspire hope.
By enrolling, you will join a diverse, growing network of thousands of soil advocates from all walks of life and all over the world! If you're enrolling after September 22, you will be given access to the recordings of the cohort classes that have already taken place (see schedule below).
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM THE SAT LIVE COHORT:
- An 8-module online course with more than 8 hours of content including lectures, exercises, expert interviews, “challenges,” and a highly curated reading and resources list.
- The opportunity to engage with leaders in the field. Previous special guests include Lyla June, Gabe Brown, Ray Archuleta, and more.
- Practice time to speak on healthy soil and regenerative agriculture as a solution for:
- global warming
- flooding, drought & fire
- human health
- food security
- freshwater availability
- farmer prosperity
- extinction/biodiversity loss
- Public speaking confidence: tips and methods for increasing your ability to present or speak to any audience.
- A professional slide deck to use for future educational talks or speaking engagements.
- Access to a worldwide soil health community of like-minded and inspired activists from all over the world.
- Peer-to-peer connection, support, and learning with our network for students where feedback is available and your projects get support.
- Lifelong access to all course content, exercises, action links, and Kiss the Ground's Resource Library
FALL 2022 SAT LIVE COHORT SCHEDULE:
Weekly classes will take place on Zoom between September 22 and November 17 from 11:30am-1:00pm PST (see time zone converter). Between each class, students will complete one course module at a time. See the course schedule below to determine which module to complete before coming to class:
- Thursday, September 22: Welcome to Soil Advocate Training
- Thursday, September 29: The Big "Aha": How Rebuilding Soil Is the Solution
- Thursday, October 6: Understanding Regeneration
- Thursday, October 13: The Power of Empowered Advocates
- Thursday, October 20: Regenerative vs Degenerative
- *Wednesday, October 26: Soil Health, Human Health
- Thursday, November 3: Replenishing Fresh Water Sources & Small Water Cycles
- Thursday, November 10: Making The Case
- Thursday, November 17: Welcome To Your Movement
PLATFORMS USED: Kajabi (SAT course and homework), Mighty Networks (community platform used for questions and connection), and Zoom (weekly cohort gathering place).
***RECORDINGS WILL ALWAYS BE OFFERED TO COHORT STUDENTS WHO CANNOT JOIN LIVE ***
SCHOLARSHIPS & DISCOUNTS
- We currently offer partial scholarships to support farmers, teachers, students, veterans, and those who either currently or traditionally have a higher barrier of entry to this education, whether due to economic or systemic disparity. Apply for a scholarship here.
- Learn about our bulk sale discounts for groups of 20+ here.